Tuesday, July 31, 2012

OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

One year ago today, Douglas and I got married. It was a small wedding at a little bed and breakfast, all planned in two months after being together for two years. I couldn't have imagined anything better. We started our first year of marriage in Charleston, SC and then (unexpectedly) have spent the last few months in Saratoga Springs, NY - so put very lightly, we've had an exciting, emotional, surprising, amazing first year of married life. I really could just go on and on about every aspect of it, but really it all comes down to this: I'm so happy to be married to my favorite person in the world and so lucky to have this life we share together. 
first and last picture: our wedding day (photos by Marie Sturges)
in the middle: Sullivan's Island, SC // Mrs. fork from wedding day
first married holidays // Jacksonville, FL
July 4th Saratoga, NY // picture for Douglas from Austin, TX
my first Charleston craft market // my first Saratoga craft market

5 comments:

  1. happy one year anniversary!
    it's a really cute collection of couplely pics X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anni! I love the pics and it looked like a darling wedding! I love that cake topper and your dress is such a pretty color!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, congratulations you two! those pictures are all absolutely adorable and that looks like such an awesome wedding! your dress = so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first year! I just read your wedding post and I have to say I love everything about it; your dress, your cake, and just everything. Your style and the way you planned it in a specific way reminds me of myself except yours was much more stylish. So glad to see how it all turned out. Good luck with many, many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...