Tuesday, March 13, 2012

MY BRET SHIRT

So "Bret shirt" is in reference to...Flight of Conchords! Bret, one of the main characters, is known for wearing shirts with some sort of faded wildlife graphic on it, you know the ones. Tigers, zebras, deer.  I got this one at the Goodwill in Athens a long time ago. I love the whole scene, and the mountain is so good.

This is what I wore when Douglas and I walked around downtown this weekend. It's one of my favorite things to do. I love looking at all the buildings and details on the older part of King Street.  That's where I took the last shot of the awesome mosaic work in front of a store. I always see something new.

4 comments:

  1. Flight of the Conchords is so funny. My boyfriend and I love the song "Hurt Feelings (Tears of Rapper)" So funny! :)

    Also, I love that bag. I'm kinda obsessed lately with long ones I can wear across my body, and that color is great.
    --Halie
    [http://penguinspastapolkadots.blogspot.com/]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally a "Bret" shirt. So, funny! Love your style, it seems so effortless and comfortable.

    I am totally obsessed with totes at the moment. But the straps aren't really long enough, might have to do some adjusting :o/

    That mosaic it neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks everyone. I'm glad some Cochords fans are reading this!

    I love totes! Some of the ones I have would definitely be better with a longer strap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...