Wednesday, March 14, 2012

THE GLASSWARE FROM OUR WEDDING

This is only a fraction of the glassware we used at our wedding, but these are my favorites, the ones I took with me to our small apartment. There were mason jars with small arrangements on each table during the reception, but then these were scattered around, as bud vases. My mom and I had so much fun gathering all this stuff from antique and junk shops around Athens the two months before.

I'm in love with how these all look together, with the clear, cream, and milk glass all together. I really enjoy having these around our home, and I use them all the time. Each one has such great little details; my favorite is the sunburst in the next-to-last picture. I've also found they're quite useful for holding little things at the few craft markets I've done. Thanks for looking at another little collection of mine!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...