Friday, August 2, 2013

RICHMOND + THE ZOO ON FILM

This roll of film went with me to the zoo, when my dad was visiting last month, and then to Richmond for a day, with Douglas and I, celebrating our anniversary early. It was a fun roll. My favorite photos are from the Melody Inn Motel. We passed it driving back to Norfolk, and Douglas made a u-turn for me so I could snap these.

I lied. My favorite photo from this roll is the fifth one down, the one I took of Douglas mid-laugh. That picture is Douglas. I miss him. 
And if i'm saying that this roll is at all representative of the past few weeks in my life, I have to include these shots. Because they document the moment we found Soda Shaq. We love Shaq. We were psyched. This is us.

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures of you guys!! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting a roll developed and being able to see what you did all week. The last two shots are hilarious, you still manage to look cute while making a funny face. When I do that. its more like "oh look, she's possessed. kill it with fire!". aha.
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are really beautiful! I love your blog:) Following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...