Friday, May 4, 2012

I'M OFF ON AN ADVENTURE

Last summer I went and explored Paris, Venice, and Rome for two weeks with my dad. And tomorrow we're leaving for another adventure together. This time we'll be seeing Paris, Barcelona, and Madrid. The month of April went by so fast and was quite full of both expected and unexpected adventure. I can't believe our trip is already here. I'm so excited to be able to go with my dad again. I know I'll return with pictures upon pictures (and hopefully I'll get to share a few quick updates while I'm there, too).

This news also comes with saying that there won't be many other posts over the next two weeks other than a travel update here and there. But when we return, I'll be moving up to Saratoga Springs, NY and finally seeing Douglas after two months! Which means I'll be able to pick back up my regular schedule of posting every day. I can't wait to share new DIY tutorial ideas I've thought of, pictures from our new home, and explorations of our new little town. So I hope to see you all around soon.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it:)

    I've been dying to visit Paris again too. But perhaps more so I want to go to Italy again. I'd love to visit Venice one day, but I wouldn't mind going back to Rome either;)


    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun! I am jealous, though I do get to spend 10 weeks in the South of France starting at the end of June, so I shouldn't feel too jealous. Can't wait to see your photos. Such an exciting Spring you have in store!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...