Thursday, March 8, 2012

WHAT I WORE TO THE ARTIST MARKET

I was definitely dressing to be comfortable last Saturday for the market. But I ended up really liking my outfit and asked Douglas to take some quick pictures before we left that morning. I didn't think much of these when we took them, but I'm glad we got some pictures before we left. It was an exciting day, the first big market for my little business, anykind, and it's kind of cool to have some photos of that morning, before everything happened.

On another note, I also ended up really loving a little detail from the second picture: my Hello Kitty bandaid. I had cut the tip of my finger pretty bad (well...off), and wore a HK bandaid everyday for two weeks or so. It's just a funny little detail I might have not remembered when I think back to this day. Isn't photography great like that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...