Monday, January 16, 2012

BLESS OUR HOUSE

I have so many ideas for projects that I never end up doing. They just pile up on list after list. This year I want to try to complete a project a week, something just for fun that will decorate our home, turn into something useful, or help me develop a skill or two. The first project I chose is one I wanted to do ever since I first heard the song Sadie by Joanna Newsom. It's one of my favorite songs, and I love this lyric. So this past weekend I sketched a design and finally embroidered it! To finish it, I painted the hoop blue with small pink and green dots.
I'm so happy with how it turned out. I've always loved anything to do with arrows. Be on the lookout for my weekly projects!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jesse, it's me again! I'm stalking your blog once more. Umm....how is it that this post has no comments!? This embroidery is freakin' amazing! AND it's from a Joanna Newsom song. My mind. It just blew up.
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...