Wednesday, November 2, 2011

COASTAL CAROLINA FAIR

This past weekend Douglas and I went to the Coastal Carolina Fair. I hadn't been to a fair since I was little up until last year when I went to the Georgia National Fair with my friend. This year was a good year for fairs for me because I got to go to both the Georgia one and this one! I love everything about the fair, the bright food carts, all the cheap toys everywhere, the colors, the lights, the people. We had an awesome time at this fair. We rode paddle boats, saw a hypnotist show, saw cute animals at the petting zoo, and ate way too much. Here are some of my pictures:
Such an amazing place to take pictures! And I took about a million. Hope everyone gets to experience a fair this fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...