Thursday, November 3, 2011

RECENTLY THRIFTED

There seem to be so many awesome places to go thrifting around Charleston, as well as some fascinating estate sales every once in awhile. Here are some of my favorite finds recently:
I was so psyched to find this Hello Kitty comb from the 1970's! I love what it says.
classy backscratcher with a diamond ring
horse charm, avon solid perfume pin, metal lip pin
original cootie game from 1949
really pretty, really detailed plastic Japanese sewing box
white Hull pottery, love the shape and soft white color

I can't wait to see what else I can find around here!


1 comment:

  1. oh my word these are great finds! I keep coming across lovely blogs with vintage finds and I'm so jealous because we don't have any places like that in Maine! I'll have to live vicariously through you guys I guess :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...