Tuesday, October 25, 2011

QUICK PROJECT: GLITTERY PUMPKIN STEMS

I've seen so many projects lately for these cute little pumpkins. I want to keep them around for as long as possible this season, so I didn't want to cut them up. But I wanted to add a little something to them to help decorate our apartment for the fall. It only took about ten minutes total and you only need a few things to do it!
paintbrush, any kind of clear-drying glue, fine glitter, pumpkins, and it helps to have something to catch the glitter in

Just pain some glue evenly onto the stem, cover with glitter, then shake off the extra. 

There you go! A super quick, super cute way to decorate your pumpkins and keep them a long time, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...