Tuesday, October 25, 2011

DETAILS FROM OUR HOME

While working to get this blog set up and started, I couldn't stop thinking about what my first post should be. I didn't want it to be a copy of my About Me page - but I wanted it to be an introduction, too. So I want to share a few details of our home with you. I love our apartment so far, but I feel like I make little changes every day! We've only been here three months after all.








This last picture is of the cork board in my work room (really, it's a nook). The little outlaw girl with two guns is my mom. Old family things like this are some of my favorites. I look forward to sharing more of our home with you on Well It's Okay. So check back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...