Wednesday, August 14, 2013

RECENTLY THRIFTED

These were all found over the past few weeks. I haven't been doing a lot of going to estate sales and my usual thrift stores since Douglas left, but every once in a while I really feel like looking around.

I got super lucky with this yellow American Tourister vanity case - I love the color, the inside is spotless, and it has the tray. This kind of suitcase is something I can't turn away from if it's a good one and the price is right. They're always useful. I love the design of the cards in this French card game - hoping to figure out some way to display them. And I have always loved Shirley Temple - Bright Eyes is one of my favorite movies, and it she makes me think of my grandmother.

So for my occasional bouts of looking around, I've done pretty well. Have you had any good finds lately?

6 comments:

  1. That case is super cute ^.^ and I love the graininess of your photos. That aspect always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the blue one of that suitcase! i keep all my bookmaking supplies in it though so it's not as cute as yours ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds, I love the cards <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...