Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SPRING SHOP UPDATE

I just updated the shop with some spring-y things. Well, maybe the black and white tribal in the last photo isn't the springiest of things...regardless, these tribal shoulder bags are some of my favorites I've ever made. I try to not make and keep things very often to avoid filling out apartment up with bags (like it actually isn't anyway), but I kept the first one of these I made and use it every day. I recently thrifted the bright floral in the first three photos and loved it more every time I looked at it. I was so excited to make these things from it.

*You can still get 15% off anything in the shop until May 5 with the code THANKS15 (see post here)

3 comments:

  1. I think black and white is perfect for Spring! All of these are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my. I really really like those purses! Have to check them out. ;) -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last bag, ah! It looks like it was made for adventuring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...