Thursday, June 6, 2013

A LITTLE WEEKLY RITUAL


Every Sunday, I spend some time writing out the coming week in my planner, making lists and laying out everything I need to get done. Taking some time out from planning to play around with tape actually helps me be more thoughtful with my to-do's for week and plan better. It's not anything particularly complicated or unique - it just helps me think. I look forward to this Sunday ritual - and I don't look forward to many Sunday things.

Do you have any rituals that help your productivity?

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I enjoy making lists and writing out plans for the week, but I rarely dress up the pages. You've inspired me to try that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like this, it makes me want to be realy organised haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do need to make lists and plans things! And the idea to play with the tape it's so cool! Have a great weekend!
    Sofia G

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to keep a calendar with sticky notes for post ideas, but I never make them look cute! Maybe if I did, I'd be more motivated to stick to a schedule and look forward to it. I love your little tape decorations and your handwriting! :)

    <3 Kelsey
    Be Like The Fox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that you use Washi tape to spruce up your planner. MUST do this. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...