1// my favorite house in Saratoga 2// flowers down the street
3// my new display racks! 4// ready for market Thursday
5// beans at the farmers market 6// us on our anniversary
• prepared for our friends coming to visit from Georgia this weekend
• cooked beef for the first time! (hey...I have been a vegetarian since I was five so it was a big deal)
• set up at my fourth Saratoga Artists and Crafters' Market - best one yet!
• celebrated our anniversary with walking to a Mexican dinner downtown and a movie at home
• corn fritters • oven-baked zucchini • veggie burrito with cactus fries • orange sherbet push-ups • quinoa salad (highly recommend) • here's the beef sauce recipe I made for Douglas (he loved it!) • blueberry muffins
LOVED:• Tying a Bowtie with Bill Nye • this pretty banner • inaluxe prints • episode 3 of season 5 Breaking Bad because Jesse Plemons • a clean apartment • 30 Days of Lists (registered and can't wait for September!)
We're off to New York City for the weekend with our visiting friends. We're seeing Newsies on Broadway. I wish I could just have a few words with my 15-year-old self about this. Have an awesome weekend, everyone!