Tuesday, July 3, 2012

ROYAL BOTANICAL GARDEN OF MADRID

Here are a few of my favorite shots from our walk through the Royal Botanical Garden of Madrid during our trip in May. It was a beautiful garden to walk through, but my absolute favorite part was the cacti and succulents greenhouse. They are so interesting to look - and this greenhouse had so many different types. The buildings themselves were also very interesting with columns and pretty windows - and how the plants had grown over and become a part of structures.

3 comments:

  1. Great shots! I love succulents too. I finally have one from about a year ago that I haven't killed yet, first one ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so beautiful! i love a botanical wander too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great pictures - the garden looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...