Thursday, June 21, 2012

A FEW MARKET SNAPSHOTS

Today was fun. It was fairly slow though; school isn't out here yet, it was the first day of the market (ever), and it was really hot. But I loved my set-up (more pictures soon), and after a particularly hard week of minimal time with Douglas, we had so much fun doing this together. The highlights were the best Italian ice we've ever had, talking to the other vendors, and people watching with Douglas. It was great to be a part of an event here for the first time. We won't be living here long, but it really helps to be involved in something like this.

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures and I'm excited to see more! Looks so fun and inspiring, I can't wait to participate in things like that someday...

    xomando

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...