Tuesday, May 29, 2012

PARIS SNAPSHOTS


1//little red fiat 2//big hamburger pillow
3// me at the top of centre pompidou 4//pretty silhouette building
5//metro station chairs 6//train from the airport
7//merci paris collage wall 8//merci paris chairs

Here are few of my favorite quick shots from Paris - I love having both pictures from my Nikon and these little pictures from my phone to remember our trip by. I got some of my favorite phone pictures printed from PostalPix, and they just arrived today. I can't wait to get them (or anything for that matter) up on our empty walls.

I worked all day today getting things in place in our apartment - so soon I will be back to my normal schedule. I'm excited - I have lots of post ideas that I'm excited to get to work on. And, of course, I can't wait to get our place decorated and picture-ready to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...