Sunday, April 1, 2012

WORKING WORKING WORKING

Last week we packed up our apartment, spent as much time with our friends as we could, and at the end of the week, left Charleston. Douglas drove up the east coast to New York, and I drove to Athens, GA, to my parents' house. While he's exploring our new town and finding an apartment for us, I'm working to get ready for Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa.

When I arrived at the house, there were three packages filled with fabric, ready to go. This huge move has happened so fast, but I know that I would feel even more out of sorts if I fell behind in my work, both for the upcoming show and my little blog. So consider that few day break over - I'm back!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! All of the fabric is cute,btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No rest for the wicked but everything looks so great! Good luck on your show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you! I'm sure you'll get many more updates over the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...