Thursday, April 12, 2012

SNAPSHOTS OF AUSTIN

We had such a great day walking along South Congress St. today. Being here is such a nice break from working to get ready for Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa...even though I carried a whole bunch of bows with me to finish up with some hand sewing here and there. I can already tell it's really helping me get more inspired to work through the next two weeks.

We went to an unbelievable store, Uncommon Objects, a huge antique-thrift store experience that dreams are made of. No pictures are allowed inside, luckily because there is so much to see - it would be an impossible experience to photograph! It had the most interesting, beautiful, well-curated array of old things that I've ever seen. I was extremely excited about their selection of paper ephemera. I can't wait to do a post about the things I found.

Hope everyone has a fun weekend! I can't wait to show you the rest of what I see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...