Monday, March 19, 2012

ATHENS INDIE CRAFTSRAVAGANZAA

I'm so excited to be a part of Athens Indie Craftravaganzaa this spring. I've been hard at work already coming up with some new designs and ideas to share with everyone. If you're nearby Athens I would love to see you there! Stay on the lookout for updates along the way. I'm so excited!
Here are some of my favorite fabrics I'm working with right now. It feels so summery here, and I'm loving color right now. Also, does anyone have a recommendation for a 10x10" craft fair-type tent? I'm buying mine soon. I've heard a lot about EZ-Up and was wondering if anyone had some experience or other favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...