Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MY BEST DOG FRIEND

One of the best parts about being home in Athens for awhile is living with dogs again! My parents have two dogs, an older lab mix, and Dill, a younger hound-whatever mix we adopted from a shelter about five years ago. I took these pictures of him the other day out on the deck while I was taking blog pictures. I had to act like I wasn't paying any attention to him because he gets camera shy...or camera scared. I can't wait to have a dog with Douglas one day. Our new apartment in New York is pet free, and it just wouldn't be the right time to become puppy parents anyway. But one day we will be, and I hope our dog is anywhere near as sweet as Dill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...