Monday, March 12, 2012

FOR LUNCH: MINI VEGGIE PITAS

Here's one of my favorite things to eat for lunch: mini pitas, slightly toasted and stuffed with all kinds of veggies. I'm always trying to think of new things to eat for lunch, which isn't always easy for me because I don't eat meat and oftentimes easily persuade myself to just eat peanut butter sandwiches everyday. But I like to mix it up sometimes. Plus these mini pitas are technically called pitettes, which makes me love them more.
For these I used tomatoes, green peppers, and white onion, all diced small, with some southwestern seasoned corn and red peppers. I also added alfalfa sprouts and taste of organic ranch dressing to each one. The simple meals are always the ones I go back to, and this idea has endless possibilities. What's your favorite thing to eat for lunch?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...