Friday, December 2, 2011

POLAROID 300 FAVORITES

I love this camera so much. It took me a while to figure out how it works with different lighting. But after lots of way too dark and way too light pictures, I got it. These pictures are from the all over the past year and few months, since Douglas gave me the camera for my 21st birthday. I love looking at all of them together, seeing everywhere I've been. These pictures are from when I used to visit Douglas here in Charleston on the weekends, before we lived here together. And they're from the fair from this year and last, from my trip to Europe with my dad, from the blizzard week in Athens at the beginning of this year, from random adventures around Athens with my best friend before she moved to Austin. I miss all these times, but I have these to prove they happened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...