Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MY WORKSPACE

In our little one bedroom apartment, I'm lucky to have a space solely for the purpose of me making things. I love it in there. While one day I hope to have sprawling workspace with endless table space and storage, I love my little sewing/printing/making nook. It forces me come up with new ways to stay organized and display things, and, most of all, it's real cozy.
I frequently change what pictures I have on the walls to stay inspired and to avoid getting bored with my little workspace. It's hard to keep such a small space fresh and exciting. But until my huge studio comes along in the future, I'm happy to have this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...