Thursday, October 27, 2011

WHAT'S MAKING MY DAY

What makes my day more than anything are the little details here and there, the things that set each day apart from the rest. I'm trying to take photos of these things as I go, whether it's something that made me smile or my favorite part of a day.  I'll share them every Thursday. I hope you enjoy them, too!
pomegranate for breakfast


finding a suitable replacement for my discontinued favorite nail polish



getting work done for anykind, my shop
framing our wedding things (program, invitation and response card, cake topper, newspaper announcement)

adding a little flair to my old, beat-up iphone case

feeling at home in our new home

cozy sweater + sweater weather

Hope you're having a smiley Thursday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...