Thursday, July 3, 2014

PLANTS

I've always loved the idea of having plants around the house but didn't want to bring something home and kill it. I bought some succulents (in the first and sixth photo) at a plant sale here in Norfolk last year and kept them alive for a whole year and counting. And they actually grow and look happy. So I wanted some more for windowsills and on the balcony and have ended up with these. I'm really enjoying learning about them and watching them grow. They have been a nice distraction to keep up with lately.

5 comments:

  1. I seriously need to go plant shopping for some succulents, I want to fill all my shelves in my new room!
    Looking after something, and having some responsibilities! Fun! :)

    little-isabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice to have something to keep up with and take care of, even if it's just tidying them up and watering :) It's very relaxing.

      Delete
  2. lovely plants! I somehow manage to kill half my cactus and succulents >_>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've learned I'm not a cactus person. I've killed every one I've had. Somehow I've managed pretty well with succulents so far.

      Delete
  3. This is wonderful! I've been looking for some low-maintenance plants to keep around my house. Thanks for sharing!
    -Heather
    ragsroses.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...