Monday, July 8, 2013

NORFOLK'S FIRST "FIRST FRIDAY"

I was so excited to set up at Norfolk's inaugural First Friday on Granby Street last week. I wish I had a chance to take photos outside our little area, but once 6:00 rolled around, we were busy and chatting with people the whole time. It was a really fun night. A huge highlight was that Douglas got to come with me - he hasn't been a show with me since we first moved here. That was my favorite part. I'd be lying if I said it was easy being here away from our family and friends, with Douglas gone so much, but nights like this make it better. We're doing things to make it better. 

7 comments:

  1. I love your set ups so much, and I swear as soon as I get a reliable job I am going to buy one of your bags! By the way, I mentioned you in a blog post today!

    <3 Kelsey
    Be Like The Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun! Will it be a monthly thing? Your bows are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! It's going to happen every month until October - not sure if I'll be setting up at another one yet.

      Delete
  3. Yay for a new show! Double yay for Douglas being there with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YAY! Hubby time is the best! Man, I wish I lived closer to attend one of your craft events. I love all the fabric colors and prints you use. I wouldn't be able to decide! If only my pockets were full, I'd buy one of each kind :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...