Monday, June 17, 2013

BEACH DAY ON FILM


We went to Chic's Beach on Memorial Day back in May, and I took these on the end of a roll on my little Slim Angel camera. Every time I get another roll developed, I love this camera more because I wouldn't have taken 90% (or more) of these photos with my phone or my DSLR - or I would've looked and deleted them. It's more fun this way.

In that next to last picture of Douglas, he's showing off his Model Magic creations. Yeah, we brought Model Magic clay to the beach, and he made a little crab, fries, and a hamburger. I made a ball. He wins at beach sculpting.

3 comments:

  1. Love this camera, great wide lens and fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've gotten really lucky living in Charleston and then here - very beachy. I guess luckily we have to be by the water for my husband's Navy job ;) Although we almost were assigned to somewhere near Seattle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...