Friday, March 29, 2013

PIECES OF MY WEEK // 5

1// sewing space
2// favorite strawberry chews
3// printing labels
4// 5// my first fabric design and test runs
6// things that need to be hung up
7// 8// fabric cutting and planning
9// Valentine's Hello Kitty still going strong

This week I started getting ready for the Spring Bada-Bing in Richmond. I am so excited about this show. I also made the screen and printed my first fabric design this week. I don't think I'll ever get over geometric patterns. So luckily I can make as many of them as I want now! We're off on a weekend adventure - I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. love this post! that print is beautiful— can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, your craft room is just beautiful :)
    Carrie
    xxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love hi-chew! And loving your screen-print pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...