Thursday, December 20, 2012

CRAFTACULAR - LAST CRAFT SHOW OF 2012

Last Saturday was the 2nd Annual Holiday Craftacular downtown Norfolk. It was my last show of 2012 and a really fun way to end my first big year of craft markets. It was in a really cool space, and I got to set up on a neat, crazy-shaped conference table. The best part of the day was Douglas got to be there with me.
Something else exciting that happened this week: anykind is now sold at Kitsch here in Norfolk. It's an awesome store filled with things handmade in Virginia. Selling my stuff there was one of my goals when we moved here. So excited about it!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats again! It sounds like you're really hitting your stride with this new move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats on Kitsch! I love that you are taking off so wonderfully :)

    I really like how you've sewn on squares of fabric to your tags in the 3rd photo. Have you always done that? It makes the tags look more aesthetic and not just functional.

    ~Caleisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so cute! Stumbled upon your blog from Secret Life of Bee! Cute blog! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So exciting! I love your things! They're beautiful and I will definitely have to purchase something soon! Great job!

    xoxoxo krystin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitsch looks like an awesome place! So very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That's such a cool achievement, and it's even better when it's a goal you can scratch off your list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...