Thursday, February 2, 2012

WHAT I SEE: A THURSDAY

Today I kind of did a lot. These were the three things that stuck out (so far).
I've wanted to try this recipe for a long time. They're like those cakey sugar cookies you get at the store. I love how simple they look. They're really really good, and eating one of them is like eating a slice of cake. i highly recommend them. 
I just bought a paper bag from Present and correct's ETsy Store. It might be one of the best thing i've ever bought. 
also i sewed a lot today. i'm really excited about making new things. 
Tonight i'm going to a crafty meet up to etch glass. i've only etched glass once before. I used a butterfly stencil and made votive holders. This time i'll do a little better.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...