Monday, February 27, 2012

LOWCOUNTRY ARTIST MARKET

This weekend, Saturday March 3, I'll be selling my Anykind bows and bags at the Lowcountry Artist Market downtown Charleston at the Music Farm. It'll be the biggest event I've ever sold my things at, so this is a huge thing for my new business. Since I signed up to participate, I've done so much, but I still have lots to prepare. I'll be posting about my progress here throughout the week. And definitely expect pictures from the market next week. I'm so excited to be a part of this! If you had told me this time last year that I would be doing this, I don't know if I would have believed it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I found you on the Artist Market blog and loved your stuff! I know how you feel, I took a big step the first time I did the market too, but it was an amazing experience and you're going to love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...