Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES

It was a nice, cozy, cloudy day here - and it was a perfect Valentine's Day, too. Douglas and I watched The Wedding Singer (one of my favorites) this afternoon, which was extra fun because he had never seen it before Then we had dinner at Fuel Charleston downtown. It had been our list of places to go for a long time, and I'm so glad we finally went. We had ho cakes, which are crispy corn fritters, for an appetizer, and I had a house-made black bean burger with fries. It was all extremely delicious. Now we're enjoying our night at home, and it's starting to rain. I hope everyone else has had an amazingly lovely day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...